June 3: Animals
1. Cats or dogs? DOGS!
2. Butterflies or birds? Butterflies
3. Horses or cows? Horses – cows stink
4. Turtles or snakes? Turtles
5. Frogs or grasshoppers? froggies
6. Lions or tigers? or bears, oh my!
7. Elephants or mice? Elephants
8. Porcupines or aardvarks? Porky-pines
9. Unicorns or dragons? Dragons
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You live in a rather dumpy apartment. A friend offers you a chance to be a roommate at a new place s/he is moving into, but they don’t allow pets. You have a pet. Do you find your pet a new home and take the new place, or do you keep your pet and stay put? Keep my pet & stay put. Been There, Done That.