1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
Yes. It keeps me company when I’m in my car. I have a nice cell phone bill to prove it.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ummmm. Adam. But I always talk to him. So I’ll say Bonnie.
OH! Wait!! I’m at work. I talked to someone from Texas.
Darn it. I lied again. I had to call ITT to find out what my schedule is for next quarter (starts on Monday) but was only able to get through to the receptionist. GRRRR
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
None! But we each have a cellphone.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
I do phone support at work… ‘nuff said? lol
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
Depends on who it is and how high my cell phone bill is for the month!